Dear Andrea,
How are you? I am fine.
Sorry I haven't writtwn for a while but I have been working really hard in school to keep up my average.
Thank you for the picture of Puddles! He's so cute.
I agree. School is hard this year. And we have already had three tests.
Speekign of horses,my sister is taking hroseback riding lessons at Copall stables. Her horses name is Stevie. He's so pretty.
Yesterday,my friends Maggie,Tyler and Ryan and I were at the movies. We saw Nutty professer. It was so funny. Have you seen it? I really liked it. Ryan and Tyler were killing themselves laughing.
I am sorry that I didn't get to see you. Maybe next time.
Today I was at my friends house after school. It was fun. It's kind of sad but my friend goes to another school this year so I don't get to see her very often.
I'm sorry but I can't offer you any help because my rabbit doesn't do that. He is mean thoe,and we are giving him away because he bites.
This year for my grade 6 ballet exam,I am not with The Royal Dance Conservatory but with Mrs.Chum at Manitoba Institute of ballet dancers. Mrs. Chum had a little baby girl. Her name is Christabelle.
My friend Whitney and I are taking a modeling class and make up class every Saturday. It's so cool. We get to try on different products and clothes. My friend Jen who also goes to the course,she had an allergic reaction from the products. It was kind of scary.
Well,this Christmas,I am comming to Edmonton and I will also be in Calgary. Maybe I can see you then?!
Well,I've gotta go! See you later Andrea,write back.
From,
Andrea Woodrow
P.S. I am still trying to figure out what I wrote to make you so upset. Sometimes people write things to people and the comments are mean. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I have a feeling that is has something to do with being fake twins.
Please tell me,but if you don't wan't to that's okay.
Je m'excuse.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
No comments:
Post a Comment