Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dear Bishop Patrick Lee,

Hello! My name is Andrea Woodrow and I am 13 years old.

I like school (math and l.a) and I like dance. e.

Conformation to me means being closer to God. To me,it's

understanding the things God does and why he does them.

And,some things I really don't understand about him.

It also means renewing your baptismal vows for yourself and

understanding their purpose.

I want to be confirmed to be closer to God. I want to be able to

to understand the things he does and why he does them.

I also want to renew my baptismal vows and be able to practice

them.

I want to be accepted into God's kingdom and also,be a more

important part of the church body.

God bless,

Thank-you for reading my short but staight from the heart letter,

Andrea D. Wylie Woodrow

No comments:

Post a Comment