Hi there all you teen fans!
Hello,you are now listening to the new station for teens to listen to.
This here is Natalie Braight and it's o'clock.
The weather is cold and chilly but should clear up soon.
Now today we have for you tickets to go see the musical special Greace if you can say that you are:
the youngest teen with the most done:
like you have a summer job you vollunteer somewhere,you help somewhere and etc...
for any questions call 1-204-1314-teen.
then the teen tracker will visit your home and ask your parents if all you've said and done is true then...you're off to Grease!
please call in at 1-204-1314-sun and tell us your summer story.
Just to let you know your voice will be recorded.
Now,let's stop for a little commercial break,back soon!
anything!1!1!1!1!!!!
Hi we are back again with a little interview then the winner of the contest,also you should note we are not excpeting any other calls.
Now the interview of a lifetime.....with Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee.
Hello there!
How are you?
how is baby brandon?
great!
now let's talk movies...Pam,you just starred in the movie barb wire and I tell you the reviews are well not so hot!
but how does that make you feel?
well let's get rid of the bad stuff first but I have to ask you,have you heard that your new label after your operation is blond bimbo!
well,tommy,how are you?
getting along fine in your hip hop cool band?
does brandon look like you or pamela?
well,you I'm afraid had a label too,it was shit pit.
now,I also heard that Brandon was a very lucky baby because of who his parents are what do you think about that?
Now,I for one am not the kind of put down person so I whould just like to say I think you two make agreat couple and Pam,you're a beauty.
Thank's Pamela and Tommy.
Well now that that is over,let's get some reviews,what do you think of Pam? call at 1-204-1314-pamm.
Okay the contest winner is Sheryl Linden who works as we will replay the work situation.:
Hi my name is Sheryl Linden and I live in Winnipeg. In the summer I have many jobs,I work at the animal hospital my grandma's nursing home,my mom's bank my dad's workshop,wood workshop,I do flyers,I clean the school and act like a janitor,there is this lady down my street who has MS and can't walk so I take her shopping,and I babysit,and last but not least I work at a plant sale thank-you.
No comments:
Post a Comment