I hear it as I leave the house,
I wish it sounded as little as a mouse.
I wish she was dead,
and I had her head,
I wish it was all fake.
I know that is was not her time,
as I make this no thing ryme.
I know that sometime she was a pest,
but in actuallity she was warmer than the rest.
I know that now I do.
It's time to understand why,
as I pass her by,
I see her name Mary-Louise,
I wonder what knid of words are these.
It's time to tell the truth.
The car that hit was much for it,
but hey,who needs to be lit,
cause up above she's needed grove,
and that silver patted glove.
The car was hard to buy.
I wonder how she's doing,
I wonder how I got throe the troeing,
I wonder why I ain't up there,
No comments:
Post a Comment