To my very good friend Shannon,I wish you the best of luck at SJR, (Sucky,Junior high,ratty school),and the best of luck the rest of the time.
Practice Pack-a-bell really hard I expect you to be exceptional at my wedding!
Will miss you lot's,(and know I do care),
Andrea
P.S. Don't worry about me finding you at SJR next year if ever I come to visit that crappy school,because you will be easy to spot at the corner of the school (ground,outside) with all the geeks!
P.P.S. Shannon,know that you are a very lucky person to have met me,some people don't get to experience that great experience!
P.P.P.S. Shannon,I guess it's time to confess,I got sick of having you around all the time this year so,really,I asked SJR to accept you and pretend for you to get a scholorship by paying them $45,696,686,so don't think your really that smart.
P.P.P.P.S. Lauren and I and Maggie and Garth are cooler than you so don't think we wasted this good time planning your party because we cared,your mum made us.
P.P.P.P.P.S. Shannon,it's a shame that G--- is not going to SJR next year with you because you guys whould make a great couple if you were wearing the same clothes!!
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Shannon,you are a great person,a nice friend and a kind human being,when we needed a friend,you were there,when we needed help,you provided it,so,don't ever let anyone tell you that that's not true because they're wrong.
See ya soon!
Have a great summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment