Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Conformation homework:
Parish:
The church plant sale:

Was your experience what you had expected?:

Well,the one thing I had certainly expected from this project was that it whould be boring. Hah! This project was lot's of fun and I felt great about it afterwards. I enjoyed working with my friend Cassarah and learning a little bit about plants too.

What surprised you about the experience?:

I thought that this project whould be boring but it was really alot of fun.
I came there ready for work but really,it was more like play.
It enhanced my socail skills and I learnt a thing or two about plants. I felt great afterwards about it and I had fun doing it too.

How did it feel to be doing this work?:

To me,it felt great. I felt like I'd really made a difference towards the church and all I donated to the plant sale was 2 hours. I learnt alot about plants and a little about business management. You have to keep the customers happy,they're #1!

How do you think people reacted to your ministry?:

Well,Graeme who puts the plant sale together was really impressed because not only did I help on Thursdays,I helped on Saturdays too when everyone was there. Mr Bob Chapil was really happy about it too and to see them both impressed about it made me fell great.

Do you think you whould do this again,even if it were not part of an assignment?:

For certain. It was a great experience for me and it was alot of fun. I'll be ready to sell again next year!!

By:Andrea Woodrow

No comments:

Post a Comment