Dear Whitney,
Hi! How are you doing in your new house?
I am just fine.
I went to two Winnipeg Goldeye's baseball games and they were so cool! I love baseball,it's really exciting but sometimes stressful!
I've been at my grandma's house this past week and I had a lot of fun.
I went to my cousin Jodi's house and I had a sleepover.
It was really cool because Jodi has a farm with horses a pig turkeys geece,roosters,lot's of cats and cows. She's super nice and really funny. I had a great time.
So now that school is almost started,are you looking forward to starting or not? I sort of am because I am getting some new school clothes at the bay's and Eaton's denim sale!
This summer I don't think I have ever watched so much television. What about you?
Well,bye for now!
your best friend(hopefully still),
Andrea Woodrow
P.S. Did you get your sample? I didn't get my movie yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment