Shelly and her close friend Inga,were very good in school. The only mark they ever got was 100% in everything,be it math,be it social,be it science. They must be the smartest two in grade 9.The only problem was,thoe Inga was comfrotable with being in the geek crowd,Shelly wanted so bad to be accepted in the in crowd that she whould do anything. She did Peter Nashons homework and Alyson Brutan's tests,make up ones that is. And she even let them cheat on her paper.
One day finally they let Shelly be in their group and Shelly was so pleased,she almost screamed. Finally,she was cool. Smart but cool.
The leaders of the group were Yran Cruel and Ill Poowis. They told Shelly that the only way that she could hang out with them was to do the initiation test.
"That's the only way you can hang out with us instead of your nerdy crowd."Yran said.
"After school we will have it at Macks store. Be there or don't,your call Shell."
"Okay thank you"Shelly said.
When she was taking the bus home that afternoon,Inga asked her if she wanted to come over and work on a science project.
At first,Shelly was thrilled and said yes,but then she remembered the initiation and said,"Sorry,I have something better to do" not aware of her words.
"Okay"Inga said sadly and hurtfully.
When Shelly got to Macks,everbody was there. Roger,Kelly,Peter,Yran,Ill they were all standing looking at her.
"Hi guys"Shelly said.
"Shut up"Ill said,"okay,this is what you gotta do"she continued,"go inside and steal a package of cigerette's then come out and smoke'em".
Shelly was scared. She knew in her heart she could never do a nasty thing like that. How awful for the person who had to pay for it. How retched of the people that stole it!
Suddenly,Shelly realized that this crwod was the bad crowd. This crowd wasn't a funny crwod or a friendly crwod. They were showoffs,leaders,jerks. Who whould wan't to be their friends.
'Not me 'Shelly thought. They were stupid,unresponsable,students who could care less if they lived or died. Their idea of fun was robbing a store. They think they've got it going but really they are on a treadmile and they can't get it to stop.
I know better and I don't need them.
"So Shelly bud,are you in or not"Yran said.
"I am for sure"Shelly lied.
She went inside the store throe the front then exited out the back.
Just as she was leaving,she saw Inga and said,"Hey Inga,I'm sorry about today,".
"It's okay,I understand".
"No really,what I thought was really important,was just like a rotten candy. You peel the wrapper off cause you think it will taste good but really,it sucks."
ThE EnD!
bY ANDREA WOODROW!!@##$%%^^&&**(())__)*(&*&^%%$$##@!!
No comments:
Post a Comment