Tuesday, May 3, 2011

As I walked home on that foggy misty day,I wished it were summer so bad,my stomach hurt.
'I can't belive it!'I thought,'I failed my Social test,mum's gonna kill me!'
When I got home I had hardly opened the door when my brother Jimmy ran up to me and said,"How was your day Caren?Cory?".
"Fine thank-you "Isaid.
"How did you do on your test?"he asked.
"Fine"Isaid lying.
I run up the stairs to avoid the press bugging me (Jimmy).
When I reached my room,my sister Sophie was lying on my bed reading my comics.
"Sophie!"I yell.
Back to the test subject,it was my third and last chance to pass 7th grade Social and I failed!!!
I'll tell mum it was all my teacher Mr.Huince's fault because if I blame myself,I'm in for it.
I can't concentrait in Social!I feel like I'm an alien and all the other kids are well kids and they say I can't be human again until I pass a test then they take off in my spaceship and I have no mode of transportation!
And to think they whould put there class presedent under so much pressure and self absolution just because they can't pass a test?I mean... Just as I was about to finish my guilt free story my mum entered the room.
"Common Caren\Cory",she said,"what did you get on your test?"
I pretend to be asleep and my mum leaves the room.
Oh! this is going to be hard to keep a secret!

The next day at school my three best friends Shanen,Elizabeth and Mary tell me I should sign up for a ninth grade tutor session.
"No way guys,"I said,"people will think I'm in like 3rd grade".
Just then the bell rang.
"Bye guys,I have Social know!" I said leaving.
When I get into the classroom the teacher asks for all the kids that passed the test and over 60% to leave the room.
The only people left are people I can't stand: Peter Gosniack,Belle Humoer,Isalee Gernation,Maia Retroid,Keven Bell and Patrick La Joie.
"Well"the teacher said,"I am very much disapionted in you! I worked hard to try and get you people organized enough to be ready for this last test and you let me down","but,"he continued,"I have always been a fair man and I decided to let you retake the test and then I will choose the best mark out of the two".
I raised my hand.
"Yes Miss Channelle?"he asks.
"When will the test be?" I asked.
"Tommrow third period"he said.
Then the bell rang. I was so realived that I could take the test over,I skipped 5,6,7,8 periods and studied at study hall.

The next day,I was phsyced for the test. I was so ready.

And that day I entered the oom all proud and confedent. But as the teacher spoke I started to doze off....
It was a normal day and I was taking my test.
Until,my teacher entered the room and all the other kids vanished into thin air.
`Were did everyone go'I thought.
"Miss Chandelle?"my teacher said,"Miss Chandelle,you hace to listen".
The words eccowed in my head. And the class started to turn.
"Hey!"I yelled.
My teachers words got louder and louder every time he spoke.
"Miss Channelle?"he repeated.
His words gave me a headache and every time he spoke,my head hurt even more.
"Miss Channelle,you failed my test noone else did,you are a loner in this world of aliens...".
I put my head on my desk and thought it was all a bad dream but no,when I lifted my head about the amount of students in our whole school came charging for me. And they were all holding a test,my Social test.
"Leave me alone!"I yelled.
I got up and turned around and three aliens stood right close to me. They looked exactly like.....Mary,Elizabeth and Shanen!
"You failed the test!" they screamed to me,"and now you will be punished!".
They took me in their spaceship and tied me to a chair. At take off,they all left to take orders from the big boss (Mr.Huince) and I tried really hard to get out.
But they were to fast and they came back just as I was almost out.
"You can't escape!" they yelled," you have to take the test!".
Then handed me a test and a pencil and I could really feel the pencil in my hand!
I wrote and I wrote till I could write no more.
Then I yelled,"I'm done let me free! Let me go! Leave me alone! Go away!".

I felt a soft tapping on my shoulder. "Get lost,go away" I mummbled.
"Your done the test" my teacher said,"but are you okay?".
I realized it was all a bad dream.
"Yes I'm fine thank-you"I said leaving.
"Um your test will me mailed to your house when it's done okay?" my teacher said.
"Great"I said.

Every night till this morning I've been having dreams of aliens telling me,your test is coming,soon.
I opened the mailbox and I saw my mark.
I phoned Mary and said,"I passed Mary!I got 97%!"I siad.
"How did you do it?"she asked.
"I had a little bit of pressre but with the help of some sources,the work was well done"
"Well,"Mary said,"a job that well done deserves a blizzrd at Dairy Queen euh?".
"No problem!I won't dis-agree to that!"I said and I ran out the door.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment