Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Peter

Once upon a time,lived a little boy and his father.
The little boys name was Peter. Peter loved his father and his father loved him too. They got along great and they were best friends.
But one day,Peter had a problem that he didnt' wan't to talk over with his dad. Peter,failed his Science test and his father whould be very angry when he found out.
So for 2 weeks,Peter kept it his little secret. But all in all,Peter didn't like not being able to tell his dad and best friend.
One day,after Peter had kept the secret from his dad for 4 weeks,Peter's dad asked him to come into the kitchen.(Peter was watching television).
When Peter got to the kitchen he said,"What did you wan't dad?".
And his dad said,"Peter,you can tell me anything,you can even tell me if something is bothering you,Peter,why didn't you tell me you needed some help in Science?".
"Dad"Peter said,"it's not that I need help,I failed the test because I didn't study..".
PETER'S DAD GAVE HIM A BIG HUG AND SAID,"That's okay son,I love you".
"LOVE you too dad".PETER SAID

No comments:

Post a Comment