"Where is is!" Iyelled,late for school once again.
"Where is what?"Mom asked.
"My blue jacket,it's gone!".
"What do you mean it's gone!"My mom yelled.
"Jala!"I yelled to my younger sister,"you have my jacket on!".
"Are you wearing it? you told me you weren't".
I grabbed the jacket from my sister but she pulled it back.
"Give it back Jala!" I yelled.
"Girls! stop this at once!" My mom yelled.
I just hate my sister. She's always in the way and she's so nosey and pickey. We fight alot and I guess it's really hard on my mom because she's a single parent. I also have an older brother named Jordan. He's 15,but he's really nice and he helps mom alot and tells my sister and me to stop fighting all the time to help her out.
"Common Jala,I don't wan't to fight so just give it back". I said grabbing it,but she was holding on just as tight.
"No,who whould it hurt if I wore it today huh?" she said with an evil grin.
"Oh keep it you little brat!" I said running out the door.
I take the bus with my best friend Jane. She has blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. I NV her because mine are brown.
I met her on the bus sitting next to Craig. He's our other friend. Not a boyfriend,just a friend.
"Hi guys!" I said as I got on.
"Hey,Alara!" They said in unison.
I sat next to Jane because on the other side of him was Zill Mewis,the most popular girl in 8th grade. She's my primal enemy. I hate her,and the inguistion she puts everyone else in. She's first we're second. She makes it simple but everyone hates her. I wonder why she is so popular. Even the 9th graders like her. They don't even talk to us because if they get caught by the leaders of the pack who are Jamers and Adam,they will be punished. And trust me,you don't wan't to see that!
No comments:
Post a Comment