Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Horrible Hair Dye Experience

By:Andrea Woodrow

My name is Karen Caroll. My best friends name is Monica. We have been best friends since birth and we love to spend time together.
Tonight is the night Monica and Ihave been waiting for,for 2 months. It's Monica's specail 'just the two of us' party. And I can't wait!
Ipack my bags and I kiss my mum good bye. I close the door on my way out and I run all the way to Monica's house.
I love Monica's house so much. She has two french doors in the front of her house and,a million windows. Monica's window in her room is stained glass. It's a picture of a cat and some wool. I love her room so much,mine is simaler.
When I reach Monica's house,I ring the door bell. Her older brother Gregg answers it and says "What do you wan't Karret?".
And I say,"To give you a black eye,oh and a million dollars" and I let out a laugh.
"Monacrap's upstairs"he says then leaves.
Irun to Monica's room and knock on the door.
"What's yhe pass word?"Monica asks.
"Fries and a night of horror movies"I say.
"Common in Karen!!"she yells.
"Hi" i say.
"Hi Karen" she says.
"What do you wan't to do?"she asks.
"Well,what movies did you get?"Iask.
"Terminater 2,Clueless, Long road to Avelon and Party of 10"she says.
"Let's watch Terminater 2 first!"I yell.
"Oh I am so happy you came Karen!!!"Monica yells and gives me a hug.
"I'm happy to be appreciated!"I say.
Monica gets the movie ready just a4s I pull out the hair dye.
"Hey Monica"I say,"look at this!!".
"Oh cool,you brought hair dye?"Monica says.
"Yah and I have some for you too!!".
"Okay then,let's watch the movie later and dye our hair first!!"Monica says running up to the bathroom.
When I reach the bathroom too,we cover the floor and cuboards with newspaper.
Then Monica stirs my dye and says ,"let's do you first,this brown color will look great in your blonde hair,better then in my black hair".
She starts to put it in and when she is done, as I turn aroud and face the mirror,my hair is totally green!!
I screan very loudly and I yell,"Monica! My hair!".
Monica says,"It must of been a chemical reaction to your hair!"
We try to wash it out but the dye says 6-8 weeks. Then Ireally don't care and I tell Monica and I tell her that I don't care and I suggest to watch a movie.

The next day when I get home,my mum takes me to the hair dresser.
When we get there, the hairdresser asks,"what can I do for you?".
My mum explains the problem then the dresser tellsd me,"The dye was permenent but lucly the only thing you got dyed was the ends and not the roots so...I will have to cut your hair about up to your chin".
I was pschyed,I have been triing to grow my hair long and it is pretty long and now I have to cut it!!
As she snips away,I think to myself,'this is one thing I'll never do again!!!'
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment